Innovating in the Field
Konica Minolta provides service worth copying with solutions from Astea.
Depot Repair solutions, including repair order and repair management software, automate the tracking of assets through equipment calibration and repair chains, including merchandise ownership, location, repair status and warranty coverage. The objectives of using repair order software and repair management software includes:
- Ability to gain real-time visibility of all repair chain activities
- Ensures compliance with warranty and contractual agreements
- Respond to customer inquiries with up-to-the-minute repair status
- Collect and analyze repair statistics for product design improvement
- Reduce overhead such as inventory carrying costs
Improve Productivity & Cost Containment With Repair Tracking Software
- in-house, subcontractor and vendor calibration and repair
- customer and vendor exchanges and advance exchanges
- equipment on loan
- change of ownership; merchandise shipments, cross shipments and pickups
- consolidated repair orders
- storage and refurbishment programs
Planned or unplanned, product exchanges and returns for depot service inconvenience customers. Order accuracy and timely repair are key components to maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty. Repair tracking software ensures that transactions run smoothly to preserve and even enhance customer relationships. Give your customer service representatives the right service order software to know the exact status of products in the service chain when customers call and ensure delivery occurs when promised. The benefits of repair tracking software helps reinforce the perceived value of service level agreements and one-off services, an important component to building customer loyalty.
Deploy our depot repair management software to move merchandise through your service chain more efficiently, reduce turnaround times, optimize use of parts, tools and labor, and reduce inventory carrying costs. By being able to account for every equipment, accessory, spare part and charge, Depot Repair solutions can improve cost containment and boost depot throughput, creating higher margins for services provided. Integration with other Astea modules enables repair orders and repair status queries to be initiated from customer contact centers, field service, field sales and warehouses as well as the repair depot.