Aberdeen Group Chief Service Officer's Guide to Service Revenue
Alliance Field Service Management Software
Alliance Field Service delivers the efficiency gains sought by service organizations for higher customer satisfaction and retention, lower operating costs through call avoidance, higher revenue recovery, and increased asset utilization. Critically, it allows companies for the first time to truly link the field to their front office. Integrations with the rest of the Astea Alliance suite provides a uniform voice to customers – across sales, support and service.
With Alliance Field Service, technicians arrive at calls armed with customer- and product-specific information and the inventory needed to resolve issues, dramatically improving first-call resolution. A self-refreshing task queue indicates prioritized open jobs, with click-through access to greater detail and seamless integration to knowledge stores for workload management. Real-time visibility to warranties, contracts and service histories ensures capture of billable time and materials, and identification of potential sales leads. Status and priorities of open calls are constantly monitored to enable exception management based on user-defined triggers. The results: better service, reduced cost-to-serve (preempting unnecessary calls), and increased asset utilization.
Optimize Your Workforce with
Field Service Management Software
The software supports all field service categories including equipment installations, break/fix, planned maintenance and meter reading. Applications can also be integrated with equipment diagnostic systems for fully automated solutions that initiate and prioritize service requests and dispatch assignments to field employees’ PDAs without human intervention.
Global time-zone support allows geographically dispersed organizations to allocate, track and transfer issues while maintaining history and satisfying service level commitments. Mobile tools enable field forces to work electronically for receiving, documenting and reporting assignments, eliminating manual procedures, service delays and paper reporting.
- Universal view of customers including service histories and state-of-the-art tools for problem solving
- Automatic assignment, location and requisition of parts according to requirements for call fulfillment
- Interactive graphics, calendars, drag and drop scheduling, and hierarchical configuration views/diagrams
- Intra-system escalation alerts staff and customers due to user-specific tolerances (order status, contracted SLAs, duration in queue)
- Response times and dispatch prioritization reflects open calls, contracts and technician capabilities
- Eliminates inefficiencies in workflow, redundant databases, multiple service calls and duplicate data entry
- Improves visibility to and therefore management of spare parts and inventory levels
- Unifies activities in a comprehensive management system, synchronized with real-time events
- Customization to unique business environments means best and current practices can be harmonized
- Assets matched to needs to minimize service disruption, balance workloads and maximize first-call resolution
Request Alliance Field Service Brochure