Grow, Manage and Control Your Service Ecosystem
Integrate outside resources and internal processes with Astea Alliance Vendor Portal.
Discover Alliance Vendor Portal
Alliance Marketing provides a closed-loop solution for multi-channel marketing campaigns. The key objective of such programs is to transform prospects into revenue-generating customers. Alliance Marketing helps to cost-effectively design, implement and measure complex campaigns across all channels (phone, direct mail, e-mail and fax). Performance can be monitored, and programs modified to maximize return on investment.
From the application’s Campaign Center, users initiate programs and establish event attributes. This includes literature (e.g. brochures, leaflets, catalogs), offers, pricing, budgets and performance metrics. Access to customers’ service histories, contract status and warranty information, along with traditional information sources enables creative identification of cross and up-sell opportunities. Other supported functionality includes list, offering, script and telemarketing management for program execution.
The application’s “big picture view” enables managers to assess synergies each channel delivers to an overall campaign and adjust channel details such as prospect lists, scripts, budgets or offers incentives to elicit best results. Integration with other Astea Alliance applications enables equipment and service organizations to leverage abundant customer information for identifying new potential revenue sources and marketing to maximize customer loyalty and base sales opportunities.
- Unified support of literature, budgets, lists, notes and performance
- List management enables import of Excel and flat files, and includes de-duplication capabilities for administering multiple databases
- Multiple pricing structures, discount tolerances and offers can be linked to a single campaign
- Graphic script management allows for tailored process flow development
- Telemarketing support distributes scripts, offers and literature as defined for a program
- Provides seamless integration to field sales for lead management, and service histories for optimized list generation
- Enables multi-channel coordination for pronged, multi-phase programs across customer touch points
- Graphic script and campaign creation facilitates development and execution of programs by non-technical users
- Collaborative capabilities ensure tighter coordination between marketing, sales and service
- Program analysis examines costs and benefits, including conversions and revenues, associated with campaigns for in-process execution adjustments and enhanced future planning
Request Alliance Marketing Brochure