The Services Dashboard
Better Monitor the Performance of the Service Organization and Identify Areas That Need Attention
Alliance Depot Repair
Astea Depot Repair helps provide up-to-the-minute repair status to customers. In aiding your company's cash flow, Astea Depot Repair helps reduce inventory carrying costs. Operations gains real-time visibility to the repair cycle. Management can base decisions on qualified repair center information, including accurate cost accounting. What's more, repeat repair information provides valuable clues to increasing product quality.
Alliance Depot Repair improves productivity and cost containment, automating tracking of goods through the entire repair process. Whatever the source of the query, the system provides real-time data on location, status, warranty and ownership. Such up-to-date information enables better decision-making and prioritization, and limits the risk of overstocking or shorting parts. Further, it reduces unnecessarily expediting processes when standard flows are acceptable.
Get More from Your Service Supply Chain
with Depot Repair Management Software.
Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) can be issued from either the repair facility or a service order generated by the contact center or field service agent. This becomes key to universal visibility from inception of the repair order, all the way through to final disposition.
Alliance Depot Repair's contract management facility supports seamless contract updates to reflect exchanged materials, repair histories and warranty implications.
- Support of in-house, vendor and subcontractor repairs and exchanges
- RMAs issued for universal merchandise visibility through final disposition
- Status monitored through repair station flow for real-time visibility within support applications
- Real-time warranty tracking, tracing merchandise returned to service and/or exchanged
- Graphic repair data analysis and history logs
- Creates and processes repair orders, whether internal or third-party, in a seamless process for better database capture and workload balancing
- Tracks equipment through the repair chain, enabling enhanced spare parts inventory management and customer service (e.g. estimated time to completion)
- Captures billable time and materials automatically to speed service-to-cash cycles
- Full-loop repair history tracking facilitates enhanced compliance with contracts and industry standards
- Supports problem/repair statistical analysis to help identify engineering and sourcing issues
- Integration with the rest of the Astea Alliance suite allows repair orders and report status queries to be initiated from customer contact centers, field service, field sales and warehouses as well as the repair depot
Request Alliance Depot Repair Brochure