News & Events
The Services Dashboard
Better Monitor the Performance of the Service Organization and Identify Areas That Need Attention
Maximize the Impact of Your Service Revenue Initiatives
As cost cuts in response to the overall economy have taken their course, organizations are now down to their core value generating resources, and are therefore looking to these resources to generate sustainable and predictable revenue streams to help support margin initiatives. Increasing service revenues is imperative for companies today as we all know that a strong service business can help a company weather a downturn in product sales. To achieve best-in-class performance, companies must: increase visibility and insight into customer service history; increase sales and marketing support of service offerings; empower front-line agents to identify and capitalize on service revenue opportunities; and increase overall contract coverage. If you already have a service revenue initiative in place or planning on implementing one within the next year, you won’t want to miss this event.
Listen now to hear, Sumair Dutta, Senior Research Analyst, Service Management – Aberdeen Group and Debbie Geiger, VP Marketing, Astea International discuss key trends and practices that many best in class organizations are leveraging to drive service revenues, as well as additional insights, including:
- Where are the major focus areas for driving service revenues?
- How does your organization compare?
- How can technology play a role in facilitating and maximizing your revenue initiatives?
- Learn the best in class practices for driving service revenues
- See how your organization's service revenue initiatives compare to those of the industry's top performers
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology to maximize growth of your revenue stream