News & Events
View the CSO's Guide to Service Revenue Webinar
to see how best in class organizations are driving service revenue
OnDemand Webinar Now Available
The demand for mobile field service solutions is on the rise. Simultaneously, the number of mobile devices entering the market is also increasing at a rapid pace. As these factors increase so does the need for protecting your mission critical data. If you are in the process of selecting a mobile field service solution or already have one in place you will not want to miss this eye-opening event.
Watch VDC Research, Astea International, and SOTI for an informative webinar on how the right combination of mobile technologies can bring vital back-office information to each and every field service worker in a secure and controlled environment regardless of the devices being used.
- Hear about the industry trends in the mobile field service enterprise market. Gain visibility into the areas of impact that mobile technologies are making on organizations, and understand the nuances that will be critical for enterprises rolling out mobile solutions.
- See a demonstration of Astea’s Alliance Mobile Universal solution that leverages the latest HTML5 technology to deliver a sleek and innovative user interface while still providing both connected and disconnected modes of operation. Able to now also operate with Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones, and iPads, organizations can choose the devices that work best for their environment.
- View a demonstration of SOTI’s MobiControl solution, the best-selling Enterprise Mobile Device Management solution, equipped with an array of features to enable Corporate IT departments to manage, support, secure and track enterprise and employee-owned Windows, Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
David Krebs, VDC Research
Susan Lewis, Astea International
Ron Hassanwalia, SOTI
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
Managers, Senior Executives, Heads, Vice Presidents, Presidents, or Directors responsible for:
- Service & Support
- Customer Care/Support/Experience
- Product Support
- Field Service/Support/Customer Operations
- Maintenance, Service & Quality
- Technical Services
- Internal IT
P.S. Kindly note this webinar is reserved for qualifying service organizations only and registrants will be reviewed for approval.