Join the Mobile Revolution
Empower your company with mobile field service tools.
Increasing the Velocity of Business
Astea International (NASDAQ: ATEA) is a global provider of service management software solutions that address the unique needs of companies who manage capital equipment, mission critical assets and human capital. With the acquisition of FieldCentrix, Astea complements its existing portfolio with the industry’s leading mobile field service execution solutions. Since 1979, Astea has licensed applications to companies, around the world, in a wide range of sectors including information technology, telecommunications, instruments and controls, business systems, HVAC, gaming/leisure, imaging, industrial equipment, and medical devices.
Our market-proven solutions enable companies to:
- Streamline and automate business processes
- Compress the contract-to-cash cycle
- Identify incremental sales opportunities and improve revenue recovery
- Collapse non-value added workflows
- Enhance resource utilization and reduce downtime
- Coordinate efforts of sales, marketing and service organizations
- Improve compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contracts and warranties
- Synchronize every customer touch point for increased customer satisfaction
Founded in 1979, Astea has been publicly traded since 1995 (NASDAQ: ATEA). Integrating creative business ideas with technological innovation and best practice expertise, we provide comprehensive enterprise solutions supporting workforce and asset management. The depth of our industry experience ensures solutions with rich "out-of-the-box" functionality for rapid ROI.
Focused on serving the unique needs of service-centric organizations, Astea has licensed marketing, sales, service, support and mobile applications to over 500 companies worldwide, including leaders in a diverse range of industries. These include such verticals as Medical Technology, Point-of-Sale Equipment, Business Systems, Industrial Controls, Building (HVAC) Systems, Information Technology, V-Commerce, Electronics, Imaging Equipment, Network Operations Centers, and Telecommunications