Access to the right information empowers a results-driven workforce
Reduce Service Costs
The ability to reduce costs can stem from a variety of sources throughout the service management lifecycle, such as improving technician productivity, call center activities, inventory/parts management, maintenance scheduling and dispatching technicians, and contract management are just a few examples. Additionally, integrating and automating processes can reduce overhead costs by eliminating paperwork, delays in communication, and reducing redundant tasks.
Improving Technician Productivity
- Field Engineers now have access to customer service history, equipment repair records, product information, inventory and parts availability in order to provide the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner. Also with electronic data capture field engineers can eliminate mundane paperwork and focus their time on doing the best job possible rather than administrative tasks.
- By giving field engineers on-demand information they can eliminate over-performing on a customer contract and ensures that they bill for services delivered, no more or no less.
Improving Inventory/Parts Management
- Astea Alliance enables companies to enhance asset management, wherever the product resides. It tracks component/equipment relationships and monitors inventories for automatic replenishment. By implementing tightly integrated inventory management process companies are able to reduce inventory size and carrying costs.
- Astea’s service management solution gives technicians access to real time inventory information, as well as the ability to order parts from the field. This web-based spare parts management solution gives the field the ability to transmit parts information and gain a view of inventory stocking levels and location.
Optimizing Service Delivery
- By leveraging Astea’s robust decision support tools in conjunction with customer self-service capabilities, full customer visibility, and dynamic scheduling companies can benefit by minimizing time to dispatch, increase first-time fix rate, enabling customer self-diagnosis and problem resolution over the web, and ultimately improving customer service response time.
Click Here to View the Astea Alliance Suite